Feb 2, 2010

Sailor Moon

-Sigh- I just had another flashback of childhood memories. Who remember Sailor Moon? I do!! Man, I so wish it was back on the air for real, tv is soo boring now. But anyways as I was browsing different videos on youtube i found out there was a real person series of Sailor Moon!!! [[video shown below]] I was soo blown away. It looks more the Power Rangers tho, which was also a spin off from a Japanese cartoon/show. Man, did our childhood rock. So which character were you from sailor moon, I always was either Sailor Moon herself or Sailor Jupiter when my sister was watching it with me and I didnt get to claim Sailor Moon that morning lol hehe well enjoy the video && keep up with the blog.

Editors Update: the human version was called Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon 


No comments: