Apr 10, 2011

To Kiss or To Not Kiss

this reminds me of what kinda happened last week or two ago….i was chillin wit dis boy on campus at the student center; it was our 1st time chillin so it was already awkward; plus i jus came outta a relationship so i was tryin to jus coast it [but he was too cute for all dat lol]. he had the nicest lips && i wanted to taste em so bad but i didnt [insert chris brown song “i should have kissed you”] my mind was holdin back but body language wise; i guess i failed cuz a week later he stated i had that look in my face like i wanted to kiss him && he was unsure if he shud since he knew my pass situation n all [damn you]; 
but then it also brings me to the time i went over to my so called homeboy’s house; i knew he kinda was kinda crushin; but i thought we had been let that go so i thought i was safe to chill wit him alone; guess not; we were sittin there watchin tv and he leaned in outta no where to kiss me; me i wanted to lean away and deny the kiss and be like what r u doin; but i already knew that answer && i didnt wanna be rude and all [cuz i wud be feelin sum type of way if sum nigga did that to me…shxxxtt lol]
but has any of this ever happen to you? 

No comments: